Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chock full of beans

Those who are friends of mine in facebook might know that there's a list of places I wanted to go and chill before giving birth. 
Yes, I am afraid I won't have any time to go after laboring because I need to take care of my baby girl who is coming out in another 1 and half months more.

And tadah... 
Went to Chock full of beans located at Blk 4 Changi Village Road #01-2090 with the Mr Aw and friends.

Many people went to patronize despite limited spaces and tables.
And as you can see from the look of the outside, it is definitely a small cafe.
Prices ranges from $10-$40, from foods to drinks.
But most importantly is their specialty! It is one of the good point you should go there and check it out.


Their 3D latte design! So cute isn't it? 
But! 

Hold on.. 

Don't be disappointed when they tell you have to wait for a 30 mins for a cup of this. 
Yes, 30 mins... Wait only if you've lots of patience.

Not only the drinks, their pizzas are super yummeh too! But I was concentrating eating so did not took any photos of it. 
Ooopsie.


Here's another hot latte (I'm not really sure), but definitely it's not a 3D one.

Okay, have to admit that the place is full of mosquitoes... yucks right
In my opinion, they should move to a beach area with a sea view. Good idea?

Next up, will be Wheeler's Yard.
Dear Mr Aw, thank you so much in advance for bringing a huge belly woman around! :)

And yeah, I went to exhange my old ez link card to this! 
Can somebody tell me why it's so cute? 
Thank you for designing all the super heroes character to replace the old and boring cards.
Yay! I'm a super girl! ~

Until next time, post a photo of mine in case you guys missed me. LOL

Counting down, 60 days to go! Momma can't wait!

With loves,
Jesline - A glutton fat pregnant woman who have been eating a lot nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment