Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Entering a new phase of my life

How are you guys?
Have made a decision to revive my blog before another new phase of my life begins to start -
Becoming a Mummy.

Yes! For those who do not know,
I have gotten married and carrying a huge tummy around - 30 weeks of pregnancy now!
It all happened a little too fast, I know...

But as we always said and know, when you met a right one everything is becoming so so smoothly...
Our planning was to get marry on the end of year 2014. However, we wasn't expecting baby girl came a bit earlier and there you go, everything was in such a last min.
As all the preparations for my ROM was prepared in a hurry, Mr Aw and I have gotten into endless of arguments and non-stop quarreling. It definitely happens to most of the newly-wed couples while in the mid preparation of the wedding right?

Despite all of that, it went quite smoothly and so joyous! I'm so glad that I can have a beach wedding.
All the dowry and red packets... Not forgetting the blessings, THANK YOU!
We will definitely be drown in happiness because of all the blessings we've gotten.


Can't wait for little princess to arrive healthily into the world.
Preparation for her arrival is done now!
Edd: 11 Oct 2014.
Hospital: Mount Alvernia.

She's such an active and clever baby! Couldn't imagine I have a precious life hiding inside of me.
And I am so desperate to get my pre pregnancy body line back after giving birth.
All the cellulite in my thighs... and stretch marks on my butt. I know right, is a must process to go through for a new mum.

Here comes the little angel of mine at 29 weeks (7 months and a week), weighing heavily at 1.4kg.

Next scanning: 29 Aug 2014. 
Probably she will be about the size of a pineapple.

Whenever I go for scanning, Mr Aw and I couldn't believe our eyes how the changes of little one initially from a small little dot to a look alike human-alien being. Amazing? 
Definitely! Those strong kicks and hiccups really makes my day. ** She's practicing her kicks right now **
Can't wait to enter a new phase of my life right now to see my baby girl, Ariselle Aw.


Another thing is, I'm having a huge nesting instinct! Keep nagging Mr Aw to clear his wardrobe all day long.
For those who do not know what is it, there's a link below for you to find out:
http://www.bounty.com/pregnancy-and-birth/preparing-for-your-new-arrival/nesting-and-cleaning-the-house


Don't worry, I won't be going into hiatus or hibernation mode.. For some reasons, I wanted this space to be alive.

With love and a happy National day,
Jesline A happy mama-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment