Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2nd Pregnancy

I AM BACK. HOLLA.

I think noboday noticed it though... Anyway I am gonna give birth AGAIN. SOON.

Edd: 2nd April 2016.
Gender: Boy
Hospital: TMC

Yes, a boy. Close factory! After this I just want to enjoy my motherhood journey that I missed out on my girl. Because I got pregnant again after a year. I couldn't really carry her for long and play with her.. Sorry darling, will compensate you soon...

This time round I have decided to opt for TMC. Shall give it a try as Mount Alvernia doesn't let me walk around while in the delivery suite and I've got back labour at that time of delivery. Not a good experience... And the old nurse there quite fierece. Me don't like. But then, definitely the space and condition of the surroundings are much more better then TMC. Pros & Cons...

3 more weeks to my maternity leaves! Hell'yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment