Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mr Aw's birthday and baby turns 2 month old!

Hola! Finally there is something for me to blog about. LOL
My everyday life: Morning wakes up bath my girl, feeds her then I will try to get some rest, setting up my page and advertising and playing with my baby.. I think it's about there la.
Only this week I felt like I've got many things to do and I don't know why.
Maybe just came back from Malacca and I am rushing to plan husband's birthday.
Then there's itinerary to do for our Taiwan trip on January.
I am so excited! This is the first time I'm travelling with friends!
 
So there you go! Photos time.
 
Happy birthday to you, my dearest! Please be good, don't be naughty ok!
 
Just yesterday, we went to the Ocean Restaurant at RWS to celebrate his birthday.
 
Entrees first... SLURPS!
I don't eat oysters but yet I do feel like eating one when I saw it! The caviar... Hmmmm

 
Then the Main Course! I like the lamb neck and lobster. lol

 
To the dessert
 
 
They do have a minimum spending of $68 ++ per pax and their servings are quite small..
So if you do have a big appetite then it's not really a good place for you to dine in.
Anyway, I was expecting the place will be a lot bigger but nah, actually is quite small though.
But! Overall I love the view! The aquarium... Oh, the Manta Ray ~
 
Back home,
 
 
I KNOW HE'S DELIGHTED TO SEE THIS CAKE BECAUSE IT'S HIS FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM.
The last minute cake that I specially ordered for him. LIVERPOOL YNWA ~
 
Mr Aw said," Please carry Furby and tgt take photo also leh. So poor thing to be left out."
Once I carried, Furby was aiming the cake!! Gosh.. This dog... 



Happy 2nd month baby!
So glad that this baby is my baby! She is starting to make lots of noises, gurgle and coos and of course she smiles a lot too!!! So sweet of her just now when I went out to the living room and greeted her "hello baby!" she smiled at me straight away! Hehe
Hello chubby cheeks! Going to baby spa this Sunday again!
How I loves to see her swim~

No comments:

Post a Comment