Saturday, November 15, 2014

Full month celebration & bits of other lil things

Yes I'm back finally! 
Typing it out carefully in order to minimize the noises while baby is sleeping.
It's just so rare to see her sleeping at this timing. 
Uhuh yeah she usually wakes up more at night then in the day. 
(Today counted lucky already...)

Both of them sleeping soundly... Awwwww~

Baby Ariselle just turned full month! 
Yay! How fast is that! A blink of an eye seriously. 
It feels like she's just born yesterday, when I get to see her for the first time. 
I miss that moment lol. I don't miss that pain though... Ahem!
Anyway...


Tadah! 
Her full month cake and cupcakes from sweetestmoments ! Aren't they pretty?

Nevertheless, thank you to those who makes the effort for coming down and giving baby girl her ang baos and pressies! I know, we are such a bad hosts, couldn't really entertain some of you. Hahaha. Please understand us ya...

HER #OOTD with a cute minnie mouse crotchet hat (bought from Qoo10) saying hi while asleep.

Being a new parent is hard but yet we enjoy much because we get to learn new things along the way, like getting to know her, finding new patterns coming out from her and realized it ain't so bad at the end of the day. (Despite the late night cryings and sleep deprived) 
Last of all seeing her growing up healthily!

SO IN LOVE WITH LE NAILS!
Got to do it at Delicious nails before Ariselle's full month. 
Hurry up.. There's promotion going on now! Go to their fb page right now!
I can start thinking what to do for my Christmas nail already. Hehehe...


That day was a fruitful one, got to meet up with my girls, did my nails and went to Hai Di Lao steamboat for the first time on a stormy night! Feels good to drink hot soup on a night like this!


My turn for my #OOTD !
I still look fat. wtf
Hey look, postpartum week 4 looking like this counted not bad already.
(Trying hard to make myself feels good on the size and weight...)
I am still stuck at 51kg though... Sigh.
I can't wear back my old size XS-S shorts and pants anymore.
I knows that there isn't much possibilities that I can go back to pre-pregnancy weight, but!
I will try my hardest.


Recently, there's a matter troubled me.
However, I shall make no comment on that. It's just.. I'm a big-heart person ya :)
And so I decided to let it rest. (Unlike you)

Okay! Just fed my baby girl, hopefully she sleeps at least 3 hrs so that I can catch a nap too.
My poor husband is working late tonight, so heart pain for him! Add some oil baby!

Ps. / I'm so excited for my Taiwan trip with husband and friends because finally I can get to relax myself for a week! Hehehe...

Oh... Wait.. Baby Ariselle is an overweight baby now. Shhhh~
BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment